Join us Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 10 a.m. at the beautiful RiverCrest Golf Club and Preserve, in Phoenixville, PA!
Here are the details!
• $225.00/golfer, includes greens fees, cart, range balls, gift bag, lunch, cocktail reception, and dinner.
• Mulligan sheet: 4 mulligans per foursome ($20.00/one sheet only). Available for purchase day of tournament.
• Dinner-only reservation: $50.00/person includes after-golf reception, raffles, silent auction, open bar, hors d’oeuvres, and dinner.
• Registration begins at 10:00 a.m. followed by a delicious buffet lunch, served from 11:00 a.m. until noon.
• 12:00 noon: 4-person scramble; shotgun start.
• Tournament Prizes will include: A hole-in-one $30,000 cash prize, bonus hole-in-one prizes for other par 3 holes (LCD television; Callaway Irons, domestic airline tickets for two), PLUS prizes for longest drive, and closest to the pin!
• Proper golf attire is required: collared, tucked-in shirts, soft spikes. Bermuda shorts must be below mid-thigh (no denim or
cargo shorts, please).
The event will be held rain or shine.
A cocktail reception at 5:00 p.m., including open bar, along with raffles, a silent auction, and awards will precede buffet dinner, served at 6:00. Plan to include non-golfers for this part of the event!
Fresh fruit salad, mixed greens salad bar, tuna and chicken salads, chef’s choice cold salads, build-your-own deli sandwiches (with sliced turkey breast, ham, roast beef, American and pepper jack cheeses, sliced tomatoes, onions, lettuce, pickles, and condiments). Dessert buffet: cookies and brownies. (Cash bar for alcohol.)
Cocktail Reception (Open Bar)
Stationed antipasto display with imported meats and cheeses, roasted vegetables, and other chef’s choice creations.
Served hors d’oeuvres include spring rolls with Ponzu dipping sauce, mushroom caps stuffed with spinach and sage, scallops wrapped in bacon, horseradish crème fraiche, pigs in a blanket with Dijon mustard.
Mixed greens salad with assorted dressings, rolls and butter, chef’s choice miniature desserts
Mahi Mahi, blackened with warm tropical salsa
Miran Glazed Beef Short Rib with panko and baked mac and cheese
Grilled Chicken & Farfalle with basil pesto and roasted vegetables
REGISTRATION: Golfer/Dinner RSVP by July 27, 2018 | Sponsorship Registration due by July 23, 2018
BECOME A SPONSOR:
Diamond Sponsor*: $4,000.00
(includes 2 foursomes; name/logo on event sign, golf cart,
and full tee box signage; full-page program ad)
Tournament Dinner Sponsor*: $3,000.00
(includes full-page program ad and banner displayed at dinner)
Platinum Sponsor*: $2,500.00
(includes 1 foursome; name/logo on event sign and 1/2 tee box signage; half-page program ad)
Tournament Lunch Sponsor*: $2,000.00
(includes full-page program ad and banner displayed at lunch)
Gold Sponsor*: $1,500.00
(includes 1 foursome; name/logo on event signage; quarter-page program ad)
Hole-in-One Sponsor*: $1,000.00
(includes name/logo on event signage; full tee box signage
at the par 3 contest hole)
Beverage Station Sponsor*: $1,000.00
(includes name/logo on signage at one of the on-course
beverage stations; 3 available)
Program advertising: $200.00
(quarter page); $50.00 (single line)
Unable to come by still want to support the DVGRR Dogs!
Tee up a donation for the dogs!
*All sponsors will also be promoted on our webpage, emails,
and social media.
A Golden thank-you to our sponsors:
Tee Box Sponsors:
Dennis & Peg Kiebach
Berks Financial, Rick L. Speicher, CFP®
DVGRR Kermes Dogs: Callie, Shamie & Sophia
Dennis & Peg Kiebach
For questions and sponsorship opportunities, email Inza@dvgrr.org.