We ask that, if at all possible, you provide the following medical documents prior to your dog entering DVGRR’s program. Doing your best to provide this information will greatly assist us in caring for your dog. We understand that, in some cases, this information may not be fully available. If so, we can still accept your dog into our program.
- Copies of all veterinary charts, notes and immunization records
- Current rabies certificate. If this is being done prior to the dog entering DVGRR, please have your veterinarian use “DVGRR” as the owner on the certificate
- Proof of current DHLPP immunization
- Proof of negative occult/antigen heartworm test
- Proof that stool is free of parasites
- Bordatella (kennel cough) nasal vaccine
- Proof that dog has been spayed/neutered (if applicable)