This is an agreement between Delaware Valley Golden Retriever Rescue, Inc. (DVGRR) and the named owner (as submitted on the Boarding Agreement submitted) for DVGRR to board and care for the dog(s) for the period identified on the submitted agreement.
- DVGRR will perform a visual entry inspection on your dog(s) upon entry. It is NOT a veterinary examination.
- DVGRR agrees that it will use reasonable care for the health and safety of the dog(s) and that the dog(s):
- Will be housed in clean indoor-enclosed kennels (which may include indoor/outdoor runs at DVGRR’s option). Kennels are heated in winter and air-conditioned in summer.
- Will be fed twice a day (morning and evening) and furnished with fresh water at least three times daily.
- Will be given medications delivered by Owner in accordance with the instructions of Owner’s vet.
- Will be given opportunities for outdoor potty at MINIMUM of four times daily, and exercised at least twice daily (total of six times).
- DVGRR cannot provide veterinary care at our BARK Hospital for dogs being boarded at Golden Gateway. If a dog boarded at Golden Gateway becomes ill, the dog will be taken to New Holland Veterinary Hospital or if required, Berks Animal Emergency Services in Shillington PA.
- If the dog(s) become ill or injured, we will attempt to contact you. Unexpected sudden onset of new medical conditions or exacerbation of existing medical conditions can happen at any time.If we are unable to make contact within one hour or if we feel the dog’s condition is too emergent to delay, at our discretion, we will transport the dog to a vet (Hew Holland Veterinary Hospital or Berks Animal Emergency Services) as we deem necessary. If we cannot reach you, you agree to at least pay all bills required to have the dog evaluated by a vet, stabilized, and made comfortable to the point that alleviates suffering based on the vet’s advice. You may also authorize additional expenses up to an amount that you specify below.
- Owner agrees that dog(s) may be handled or cared for by DVGRR’s Kennel Staff and/or volunteers. Owner releases DVGRR from any claims and agrees that as long as DVGRR establishes reasonable procedures for the care and handling of dogs in its kennel facility, DVGRR will have no liability for loss or damage (including injury, death or property damage) arising from disease, theft, fire, escape or other injury to the dog(s).
- At times, residing dogs may be carriers of kennel cough without showing symptoms. Owner acknowledges the risk of kennel cough while boarding their dog(s). DVGRR maintains a clean facility and isolates dogs with symptoms as best we can to contain the virus. DVGRR will make you aware if your dog has been exposed so that your vet can treat if necessary. (All adoptable dogs have received their bordatella shot; however, this prevents only major strains of the virus).
- Owner will indemnify DVGRR and its directors, staff, and volunteers for harm to persons, other dogs or property by Owner’s dogs.
- By signing this Agreement (digital signature), owner certifies to the accuracy of all information given about said pet.
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties. All terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be binding on the heirs, administrators, personal representatives and assigns of the Owner and the Kennel.
- It is understood by DVGRR and Owner that all provisions of the Agreement shall be binding upon both parties and their representatives and that this document contains the entire Agreement between the parties.
- Owner specifically represents to DVGRR that the pet has not been exposed to rabies, kennel cough or distemper within a thirty-day (30) period prior to boarding.
You may contact the Boarding Scheduler, at (717) 484-4799, ext. 201 (Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm). Please call or email (email@example.com) if there are any changes to your schedule on your pickup day or any concerns while your dog is boarding. Leave a message because we may be out training. Golden Gateway is closed between the hours of 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM for naps, and bedtime/lights out is approximately 9:00 PM. We do not answer the kennel telephone after 5:00 PM or on weekends. In an emergency, you may contact us at 717-406-8038 or 717-419-8747.
Please complete the Boarding Agreement below. Note: Your confirmation will appear at the bottom of this page upon clicking “submit.” Please scroll down to view that. Or you might see an error message if there is missing information on your form. Please scroll down and complete the missing fields as indicated, then click “submit” again.
With your submission confirmation message, you will also get the link to proceed to the Kennel Card.