As a Transportation Volunteer, I agree:
- To not bring my own dog(s) along on a transport (due to possible exposure to disease or incompatibility of dogs).
- That the dog(s) will not be placed in dangerous situations (e.g., riding in an open pickup truck or left unattended in a car).
- That when not directly supervised, I will keep the dog(s) in a secure area, preferably a crate, that will ensure its safety.
- That I will not allow the dog(s) off leash except in a securely fenced area, and that I will not use chains or tie outs as a substitute for exercise.
- That I will immediately notify the Kennel Manager in the event the dog shows any signs of aggression, is food- or toy-possessive, or exhibits predatory behavior toward other animals.
- That I will never administer physical punishment or physical discipline to the dog beyond a light collar correction, and that if there is a problem beyond my capability, I will immediately contact the Kennel Manager.
- That I will not photograph the dogs I am transporting unless I am directed to do so by DVGRR staff to document dog’s condition. If so, I understand these photos are the property of DVGRR and I will not post them on any social media sites or anywhere on the Internet.